Travelers: Sleep Tight with PackTite

With the recent bed bug epidemic in New York and outbreaks in overnight lodges nation-wide (from 5 star hotels to economy motels), it is little surprise that we have been getting a ton of phone calls from travelers itching to … Continued

Natural, Non-Toxic Fly Control

For those who are not comfortable having traditional fly bait hanging near their homes where it may be potentially accessible by non-target animals or children, there are several natural and non-toxic products available for fly control. While browsing the Do … Continued

How To Get Rid of Flies

Whether you have house flies, drain flies, fruit flies, or any other kind of flies in your home, office, or business, Do My Own Pest Control has all of the professional fly control products you need to get rid of … Continued

Golden Malrin Fly Bait

Golden Malrin Fly Bait (buy now) is the #1 selling bait in America for fly control. You may also have heard it referred to as Golden “Marlin” bait. When scattered near problem areas (such as dumpsters) or used in conjunction … Continued

Bedbugs Found at Abercrombie Store in NY

There is no picture for this post because I don’t want to expose you to a photo of a live bedbug and ruin your lunch, nor could I find a photo representing A&F that did not include naked people. Had … Continued